Chamber Social Media
- Which platforms should your chamber be on?
- Chamber Social Media Post Ideas
- How to Plan Your Chamber’s Social Media Every Month
- Social Media Schedulers – You can schedule most social media content in the native platform (ie: Facebook & Instagram inside Facebook), but if you want to schedule 1 post to multiple platform, you’ll want a 3rd party scheduler like:
- SmarterQueue (paid, but has Evergreen posting)
- Later – freemium social media scheduler
- WooBox – Tool for running a Facebook or other online contest/giveaway.
- More social media tips
- Free stock photos
- Easy graphic design
- Google Fonts
- Color palette generator
- Get Colors from Image (upload an image to get HEX codes)
- Find out what colors & fonts are used on a webpage (chrome extension)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (aka Photoshop & more)
- ConstantContact is free for Chambers with < 5,000 contacts
- I’m learning Mailchimp with is free for anyone with < 2,000 contacts
- Chamber Email Newsletter Examples
- Get new email subscribers with lead magnets
- Create website pop-ups with hello bar (just don’t go too crazy)
- More email marketing tips
Website & Blogging
Note: I use WordPress, and will recommend a few ‘plugins’ that are only compatible with it. Most plugins I recommend are freemium, meaning they offer free & paid tiered options. Check with your website designer and/or hosting provider before you purchase paid options, as they may already provide some of these services.
- What your Chamber Website must have (includes login checklist)
- See a list tools I use on this blog
- Test your page speed with Google’s PageSpeed Insights
- Track website data with Google Analytics
- More website tips
Videos & Filming
- Buy a microphone.
- Use your smart phone!
- Equipment to help with smart phone filming
- How to film & edit videos on your smart phone (TBA)
- Equipment & Software (TBA)
- Lighting (TBA)
- More video tips
- You can use Fiver, Upwork, or 99 Designs to hire a project based freelancer
- You can run surveys through Constant Contact or Mailchimp, however I prefer Google Forms (it’ll even update your spreadsheet for you). Many people also like SurveyMonkey.
- For giveaways, sweepstakes, and Facebook Contests I recommend WooBox