Basic Email Recommendations
- Emails should be 1-column templates (more mobile-friendly)
- Text & colors should be easy to read
- Every email should be branded with your logo, website & social links
- Your emails also shouldn’t be too long. If they are, try to see what you can cut out or reduce.
Obviously emails get pretty long, so I’ve only saved my top 4 choices as images. If you click the image, you open up their email in a new tab on your browser. (There’s a list of more chamber eNewsletters below.)
In case you like tons of examples, here’s a few more chamber emails I found:
- Allen Fairview Chamber
- Bellaire Chamber
- Cape Chamber
- Eastvale Chamber
- Greenville Area Chamber
- Mecosta County Chamber
- Shelton Mason County Chamber
- St. Thomas & District Chamber
- SC SBDC
- Wyandot Chamber
Looking for something different? Check out DigitalMarketer’s 4 Types of Email Newsletters.
I hope this helped! Share your eNewsletter questions & tips in the comments below.